Friday, February 17, 2012

Mr. Gray Squirrel...

...won't you swish your bushy tail.
Mr. Gray Squirrel
won't you swish your bushy tail.

Wrinkle up your little nose
& put a nut between your toes.

Mr. Gray Squirrel
swish your bushy tail.

Jonathan often sings silly songs. He either sings songs his parents sang to him or he makes up his own. A lot of times he just changes the words to well known songs. And I'm not talking about your awful music of today's world. Party rock what? ooook...? I'm talking good songs. Can't really think of an example at the moment but I'll let you know when he comes up with a good one. But tonight as I sit at my computer editing photos I hear Jonathan singing this cute little song to our baby boy. And Keller is singing along. :) It's moments like these that I love the most. You should hear the song Jonathan sings to Keller on a daily basis. Actually there are two of them. They are both super cute and sweet. I'll share them some other time. In the meantime, hope you have a great weekend! It's a long one for us :))

*taken on our trip to Bull Shoals to visit with Paw Paw and fish the White River*

If you know me, you know I love squirrels.

-Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment