Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All You Need Is...

...love. food. and family. :)
Keller's first Valentine :)
Love Nanny & PawPaw

Part of my Vday gift to Jonathan.

A penny for the important years.
His scratch off card!
Did he have to choose that one?? ;)

heart shaped choc chip muffins.
with nutella of course!

I was going to cook him breakfast on Valentine's Day...
...one of his favorites...

...egg in a hole heart...
...but he was in a hurry for work...

...so I made vday breakfast for myself...
:)

this is Sandy. Yes, I name inanimate objects. so what?

I have cucumbers growing in my window. Do you?
no words.

love him :)
he LOVES to hang upside down!

they are my everything.
first catch of the season. bass from one of our ponds.

caught. cleaned. cooked. thank you hubby!
 -Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment